COVID Service Info
To keep ourselves and our neighbors safe, we will follow these procedures for those who attend services in person:
- If you have a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, please stay home.
- If you are feeling ill or suspect you may have COVID-19, please stay home.
- Face coverings are optional for all services and programs.
- Windows will be open for circulation. Please plan your attire accordingly.
- If you attend a service and test positive for COVID-19 in the following 3 days, please let us know (email@example.com) so we can keep our community informed.