Please read this policy carefully to understand how we collect, store and use your data. By providing us with your personal information you agree to your personal information being used and stored in the manner set out in this policy. We may update this policy from time to time without notice.
Information about you.
We collect personal data about you when you request to receive information or communications from us. This personal data may include:
- Your name
- Your telephone number(s)
- Your email address
- Your postal address
- Details of your visit to our website through tracking cookies (see below)
- Interaction with our email communications, e.g., MailChimp emails
- Any other information you enter onto our website, e.g. in messages left on our online contact page, or comments left on our blog.
You do not have to provide us with all or any of this information, but if you choose not to do so, then we may be unable to give you the service or information you request.
We may also collect information how the website is accessed and used. This usage may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. This activity is anonymous and not connected to you personally.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of information/data you provide to us.
We will process your data for the following reasons:
- Answer your enquiries
- Provide literature, other materials or other services you have requested
- Manage your communication preferences
- For our own internal administrative purposes
- If it’s necessary to to comply with a legal obligation
Sharing your information.
We will never sell or share your data with third parties for marketing or any other purposes.
How long will All Souls Anglican keep your data?
If you request to receive no further communications from us, we will keep some basic information about you in order to comply with your request and avoid sending you unwanted materials in future.
Protecting your information
All your information/data will be kept secure in our servers and computers through data encryption, the use of firewalls and internet protection tools such as antivirus software.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. All Souls Anglican aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where All Souls Anglican relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website (“Service Providers”), to provide the website on our behalf, to perform website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
You may also contact us using the contact form in the All Souls Anglican website.