Outdoor Service Procedures
Family Children’s Worship meets during the 9:00 Outdoor Service in the “All Souls Backyard.” Each family must have an adult present. Only one leader will be present; adults are essential to safety while we worship.
We are offering a Drop-off Nursery downstairs during the 9:00 Outdoor Service for ages 0-3. Please drop off before the service and pick up your little ones before Communion.
Gathering outdoors for worship offers a lower risk option for gathering, but we’ll still have some restrictions in order to be sure that we are being careful to limit any potential spread of COVID. To keep ourselves and our neighbors safe, we will follow these procedures for outdoor services:
- If you have a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, or are unvaccinated and have recently been in contact with someone who is suspected to have COVID-19, please stay home.
- If you are feeling ill or suspect you may have COVID-19, please stay home. Common symptoms include:
- fever or chills,
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing,
- muscle or body aches,
- new loss of taste or smell,
- sore throat,
- congestion or runny nose,
- nausea or vomiting, or
- Face coverings are optional for all attendees.
- Anyone who prefers wearing a face covering for any reason — regardless of vaccination status — is encouraged to do so.
- In an abundance of caution, social distancing will be expected outdoors, even in masks.
- We are unable to offer Nursery at this time.
- Household groupings can sit together on blankets or chairs that they bring, spaced out across the lawn in front of the church.
- If you need to come inside the building, please supervise children; in this season, we don’t have anyone straightening the space.
- If you attend a service and test positive for COVID-19 in the following 3 days, please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can keep our community informed.