Indoor Service Procedures
Face coverings are required for all attendees.
Registration is required at the 8:30a service.
Registration is not required at the 10:00a service.
Please read our Indoor Service Procedures below. To keep ourselves and our neighbors safe, we will follow these procedures for those who attend indoor services in person:
- If you have a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, or are unvaccinated and have recently been in contact with someone who is suspected to have COVID-19, please stay home.
- If you are feeling ill or suspect you may have COVID-19, please stay home. Common symptoms include:
- fever or chills,
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing,
- muscle or body aches,
- new loss of taste or smell,
- sore throat,
- congestion or runny nose,
- nausea or vomiting, or
- Face coverings are required for attendees.
- Windows will be open for circulation. Please plan your attire accordingly.
- If you attend a service and test positive for COVID-19 in the following 3 days, please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can keep our community informed.