Indoor Service Procedures
Please note that registration is NOT required at this time.
Please read our Indoor Service Procedures below, or check out our Outdoor Service Procedures. To keep ourselves and our neighbors safe, we will follow these procedures for those who attend indoor services in person:
- If you have a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, or are unvaccinated and have recently been in contact with someone who is suspected to have COVID-19, please stay home.
- If you are feeling ill or suspect you may have COVID-19, please stay home. Common symptoms include:
- fever or chills,
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing,
- muscle or body aches,
- new loss of taste or smell,
- sore throat,
- congestion or runny nose,
- nausea or vomiting, or
- Face coverings are optional for attendees who are fully vaccinated (two weeks following final dose).
- Windows will be open for circulation. Please plan your attire accordingly.
- We are unable to offer Nursery and Children’s Worship indoors at this time. If you would like to participate in Family Children’s Worship, please check out the Outdoor Service information.
- Please supervise children downstairs; in this season, we don’t have anyone straightening the space.
- If you attend a service and test positive for COVID-19 in the following 3 days, please let us know (email@example.com) so we can keep our community informed.