All Souls eReimbursement Form
Instructions for download, completion, and submittal:
- Click the DOWNLOAD button above.
- Save the document on your computer.
- Open the fillable PDF. If you open with Adobe Acrobat Reader, the expense lines will self-calculate.
- Complete the eReimbursement Form. For the “Budget Category” column, reference the codes from the 2nd page of the form.
- Sign the form electronically.
- Save the form. Keep a copy for your reference.
- Attach these items to an email to the Ministry Director(s) for the budget areas for which you are requesting reimbursement:
- completed PDF eReimbursement Form
- image(s) of receipt(s) (scan or photo)
- Please be sure to copy the Finance Team on the email so they can track the request and approval process.
- Ministry Director(s), please do the following:
- electronically sign the form
- forward the email and attachments to the Finance Team
- If you are aware that an expense on the eReimbursement Form is a request beyond the category’s annual budget, please also obtain a Warden’s signature via email as well.
If you are purchasing items for which you will request reimbursement from All Souls, please use the tax exempt letter, and please do not request reimbursement for sales tax. If you need a copy of the tax exempt letter, please contact the Finance Team.
Please contact the Finance Team with questions about the process.